Dr. Esrafil Abedi is an ENT-otolaryngologist in Laguna Hills, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mission Hospital and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine and has been in practice for 45 years. He is one of 17 doctors at Mission Hospital and one of 15 at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center who specialize in Otolaryngology.
- Vice chairman, Department of Otolaryngology and director of Otolaryngology, resident training program MCV/VCU of Richmond Virginia, USA (1980-1989).
- Clinical associated professor UCI (July 1984-President).
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Fellow American College of Surgeons. Fellow American Society of Head and Neck Surgeons.
- Califorina Medical Assoctiates. Orange County Otolaryngology for Head and Neck Surgery.
- Associated Fellow American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- American Medical Association.
- Author of numerous articals(39) in the field of Otolaryngology, including Human Tympanic Membrane Hemograft Transplant at the Medical College of Virginia (July 1982).
دكتر اسرافيل عابدى
متخصص جراح در بیمارى هاى گوش، حلق، بينى، سر و گردن
متخصص جراحى گوش داخلى Neurootology
درمان و جراحى عفونتهاى سينوس (Endoscopy)
درمان خُرخُر با اشعهٔ ليزر
جراحى زيبائى پلاستيک بينى، صورت و گردن